Monday, January 25, 2010

Good intentions

Today was the hard stop for hitting the snooze button.  I have been a chronic 'snoozer' for as long as I can remember.  Sometimes I hit it once, sometimes I hit for an hour.  All in all, it's a practice I need to stop.  As much as I love it, it isn't productive.  So, since today was stop day I had a busy night last night.

Laid out workout clothes with socks and shoes.  Check.
Synced IPOD with new tunes for workout.  Check.
Made my drink for my workout and put it in the fridge.  Check.
Redid the covers on the bed so that I might have some and sleep well.  Check.
Set both alarms.  One for me.  One for Bryce.  Check.
Be in bed before 1030.  Check.

Wake up at 630 realizing the alarm as not gone off.  -6 checks.
Realizing that while you set the time on the alarm, you forgot to turn it on.  Nice work, you idiot.

However, the alarm was then set for 715, and that's when I got up, without the snooze button.

Luckily for me, I have time for the gym this afternoon and will make it then.

Today gets a 50% for execution so far.  Thank God, there is always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment