Monday, January 18, 2010

Who knows...

For the last six months, I have been blogging about my process of grief over the sudden loss of my Mom, who was also my best friend.  Because of my blog, I have made a lot of progress...and who knows, maybe I have even helped someone.  But, on a regular basis, I have these random thoughts, usually in the middle of the night when I can't sleep (thanks grief), that just don't fit in my other blog or anywhere else for that matter.  So, I decided that it was time to start another one.  Who knows if anyone will read it...but, I don't really care.  

As for the title...I love sequins.  That was actually a fundamental difference between my Mom and I.  She thought that less was more usually when it came to all things sparkle.  I, however, love all things that sparkle, jewelry, gemstones, sequins, mirrors....if it shines...I like it.  So, why not throw that in the title.  As for the diva part...take it for what it's worth....a fun short word to tack onto sequined.

No comments:

Post a Comment