Monday, February 1, 2010

hates mondays at the gym.

I hate Monday's at the gym.  Everyone sucker who fell off the wagon over the weekend is there on Monday.  In fact, you can't even get a parking spot sometimes b/c these failed weekend dieters are here taking up my space. So,this am, I protested.  I said, "hello 545, I am up. but I am not going right now with the rest of the idiots."  Since I make my own schedule, I am going this afternoon with the mamas that go.  Sounds good to me.  I will avoid the am rush and the pm rush.  And no, I don't' feel bad for the vat of chips and queso I had on Friday night.  I work out on a regular basis so I can eat that....or I could skip it and lose some more weight...I voted for the chips last week.  Good for me.  And, my Mizunos and I will be on the track this afternoon.  Double good for me.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more sister. Yes, DOUBlE good for you, great choices on both!!! :)

    ReplyDelete